When planning a wedding, the focus often falls on the ladies, but the men shouldn’t be left out. After all, this is their wedding day too.
Just like women prefer certain dress styles, men often have a style of suit or tux they like more than others.
Not all Tux Rentals carry everything, so here’s a list of Denver Tux Rental Locations that includes details like location, styles and designers.
- Ted’s Clothiers, Englewood – Website | 303.781.1382 | Modern, Classic, Casual | Havana, Aspen, Ceremonia, Stephen Geoffrey, Ralph Lauren, Portofino,
- Denver Tux, Lakewood – Website | 303.238.3332 | Classic, one, two and three button notch styles | Perry Ellis, After Six, Andrew Fezza, Givenchy Berkeley, Troy
- El Guapo Tuxedo, Denver – Website | 303.433.3823 | Modern, Classic | Allure Men Collection
- Wedding Treasures Bridal + Tuxedo, Castle Rock – Website | 303.660.0200 | Classic, Modern, Black Tie | Jim’s Formalwear
- Amanda’s Bridal + Tux, Arvada – Website | 303.422.4007 | Classic, Modern, Casual | Stephen Geoffrey, La Strada, Ralph Lauren, Tony Bowls, Calvin Klein, Lord West, Jean Yves, Andrew Fezza
As you can see, there are Tux Rental options all over the Denver area. Even better, as of the time this is being written, all of these locations are well reviewed on Yelp and Google!
If you’re aware of any other well reviewed tux rental options in Denver, please share by leaving a comment!
Happy Elopement Planning!